Bishop Percy's House

Originally known as 'Forster's Folly', it was built in
1580 by Richard Forster.  It was one of the few
properties to survive the Great Fire of Bridgnorth in
April 1646, and was the birth place of Thomas Percy,
the Bishop of Dromore and author of
'Reliques of Ancient English Poetry'.

Get this image from alamy

Bishop Percy's House
Thomas Percy
Reliques of Ancient English Poetry
Great Fires of English Towns