National Railway Museum, York

The Great Hall.  Before it became a museum, the Great Hall
was engine shed number four - one of nine in York.  Built in
1877 the shed was used to house, clear and prepare steam
locomotives for the mainline.  In April 1942, alongwith York
Station, it was badly damaged in a German air raid.  It was
used for working engines until 1967 and was used to store
redundant steam locomotives from 1968 when diesel and
electric locos were introduced.  It has enjoyed a second
lease of life since the National Railway Museum
opened in 1975.

Get this image from alamy

National Railway Museum