Ludlow

The Reader's House

A late medieval stone building owned by the Palmers'
Guild and housing the Grammar School in the late 15th
Century.  Originally entered from the Bull Ring, it was
leased to Thomas Kay, the Chaplain to the Council
of the Marches, who made a new entrance
from the Churchyard in 1616, adding
the fine timber framed porch.

The Reader's House
The Palmers' Guild